CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

The end is in sight!

So I have started a new quarter at Virgina College. My last quarter on campus, for my last three classes! 9 more weeks and I will be done with all my classes and ready to go out on externship in January. I will hopefully be going to the Navy Hospital for my externship. I will finish up in March and sit the certification exam! Finally after all my hard work the end is in sight! I am so close to my degree that I can taste it! Granted this is the toughest quarter so far and all three of the surgical procedures classes so I am having to buckle down hard, but it is so worth it. I feel so much relief knowing that I have almost accomplished the goal that I set while my little man was still in my belly. Not only am I doing this for me, but more importantly I am doing it for my son!

0 comments: