CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Day Care Dilema

So it is coming to the point where my schedule with work and school is going to force me into placing Landon in day care. I have been so blessed thus far to have a great family support system so that he has always been in trusting hands! Starting next semester though, I will be having a 4 day/week school schedule plus my job. Way too much of a load to place on any one's shoulders! I am now beginning my search for a good day care. I don't want him to be at a place where they basically babysit all day, I would like him to be learning something. That is why I am hoping to find a place that has some sort of curriculum for small children. It will be good for Landon to be around other children his age, because he has yet to experience that. Although I am not looking forward to all the germs he will pick up from these other children! It is really going to be tough to leave him at a day care, but it has to be done. I am working and going to school in order to give him all the things that he needs/wants. This one of the many sacrifices we must make as parents I guess.

0 comments: