CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Long Days...

After yet another long day, I am exhausted! Working from 9-5 really shouldn't take this much out of a person! I guess the fact that my little man is teething and woke up 4 times during the night may have something to do with it. I miss him so much while I am at work. Sometimes it's really tough to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing because I am trying to imagine what he is doing at that exact moment! I wonder if that ever changes? Probably not! I can't wait until after I graduate; when I will only have to worry about one job instead of full time school and a job. Although it is going to be really hard for me to put Landon in day care... Trusting complete strangers with my precious angel! Well, it's past my bed time and I am pooped, so off to my bed I go!

0 comments: