CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Worries of the single Mom!


Okay, so while I wouldn't trade my experience's so far as a single Mom for anything... There have been times where it has been particularly challenging! One of the biggest things is the fact that I am a first time Mom. Everything is new when it comes to my little one. When he is unusually cranky in the middle of the night, feels warm and is pulling at his ear; there is no one else there to say "Hey, maybe we should take him to the ER". There is no one else here to ask questions at 3am! I have had a few nights where I have broken down and taking him to the emergency room, only for them to tell me that it must be teething because nothing appears to be medically wrong with him! Perhaps it will become easier when he is old enough to actually TELL me what is wrong... Until then I am just going to keep doing it the best way I know how! :)

0 comments: